Saturday 21 September 2013

[walkthrough]Toma Saji Main Story(My Contract Wedding)


Toma's Walkthrough
Option that i bold get highest point
(Highest Point : 5 Middle Point : 3 Lowest Point 1)
(AP = Affection Point)

Special Thanks :
Khlood
Rose
Marta
Mina
Lia

(I will put the other options if i don't get 5 Point)
(Please help me correct the answers)


-Chapter 1-
Scenario 6
Shake of his hand
Say no to him
Slap him
Scenario 8☆ (Special Story) : 
Need 5 AP
Scenario 10
Why?!
No way!
I don't understand! (1)
Scenario 13
Push him away
Resist him (3)
Give up
Extra Scenario 15 - Diary Saji 01
Key (150 Platinum)

-Chapter 2-
Scenario 4
Remain Silence
P-Probably
No, we aren't
Scenario 7
I think so
No, I don't.
I don't know (3)
Scenario 14
No!
Don't be wild
Why are you doing this? (1)
Scenario 15☆ (Special Story): 
Need 30 AP

-Chapter 3-
Extra Scenario 01 - Married Couple's Diary C02
Key (150 Platinum)
Scenario 2
What are you talking about?
You would really allow me to have an affair?
I would never cheat
Scenario 9
Hide myself
Greet
Wait in the room
Scenario 14
Even thought we're married?
How about one of your fan?
A housekeeper should be fine.

-Chapter 4-
Scenario 2
Get out of the bath (3)
Get away to the corner
Stop Toma
Extra Scenario 04 - Married Couple's Diary C04
Key (150 Platinum)
Scenario 10
I can't tell
Shake my head
I want to tell him, but..
Scenario 13
Please come home soon
You'll be late tonight too? (1)
Are you cheating?

-Chapter 5-
Scenario 4
Hide myself (1)
Keep looking at them
Go away from them
Scenario 8
Stay there (1)
Turn around and look at him
Go away from him
Scenario 12
Push away Natsuki
Make an excuse
Can't say anything
Scenario 14☆ (Special Story): 
Need 50 AP

-Chapter 6-
Scenario 1
I don't hate you
I might like you
I care about you (3)
Scenario 6
Even so, i want you to stay with me
You love her with all your heart
I just want you to like me
Extra Scenario 04 - Married Couple's Diary C06
Key (150 Platinum)
Scenario 6
You're smart
It's little difficult because of our ages..?
We would have more fun with the three of us

-Chapter 7-
Scenario 1
Walk a little bit more
Stay there
Call Toma
Scenario 04☆ (Special Story): 
Need 90 AP
Extra Scenario 05 - Married Couple's Diary C07
Key (150 Platinum)
Scenario 5
Let's get back (1)
Kiss me again
Why do you do this?
Scenario 07☆ (Special Story): 
Need 120 AP
Scenario 5
I'm sorry
See you
Thank you for asking me out

-Chapter 8-
Scenario 2
Nod my head
Smile
Wave my hand
Scenario 7
Nod my head
Shake my head
Debate things with myself (1)
Scenario 13
Why? (1)
I won't go
Ok

-Chapter 9-
Scenario 1
Why is he saying that?
I should be the one to decide that
I can't do that
Scenario 4
I understand (1)
Isn't it selfish?
Are you happy with that Toma?
Scenario 12
I will be a decoy
Leave separately from the back door
Sayaka should leave the bar like normal
Scenario 14☆ (Special Story): 
Need 135 AP

-Chapter 10-
Extra Scenario 05 - Married Couple's Diary C07
Key (150 Platinum)
Scenario 5
Maybe not
I don't need to be with him
I don't want to be with anybody other than Toma
Scenario 7
Refuse
Eat
Hold out my fork for him
Scenario 8☆ (Monochrome Graphic):
Need 145 AP
Scenario 12
Jealousy?
Brother fighting? (30)
Look at Natsuki
Scenario 14☆ (Special Story):
Need 150 AP

-Chapter 11-
Scenario 3
Fall into Toma's arms
Nod my head
Hesitate
Extra Scenario 05 - Married Couple's Diary C11
Key (150 Platinum)
Scenario 9
Hang up the phone
Unable to answer
Answer the phone
Scenario 14
Stretch out my arm
Call his name
Run to him somehow
Happy Ending:
Need 175 AP


Last Edited 24 October
*i will keep updating the walkthrough

49 comments:

  1. in Scenario 7 the answer will be No, I don't it's the right answer ^^ and thank u so much for the walkthroughts u do it really helped me alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the confirmation ^^~
      you're very welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. in Scenario 14 the answer will be Don't be wild

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get away to the corner is the answer in ch 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. was there supposed to be a CG in scenario 15 of chapter 2? is that what the star means? because i didn't get a CG in scenario 15 in chapter 2 but got the scenario 8 CG in chapter 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon ^^~
      i think if you pick all highest point answers, you will get the CG.
      i'm not sure in which scenario because sometimes i pick wrong answer. :)
      and i think the star scenario indicates secret scenario.
      if you play Forbidden love, they also have secret scenario that you can read if you have certain love meter. :) it same goes with My Contract Wedding. :)

      Delete
    2. This the anon replying again. About the scenarios, i understand now, and Forbidden Love is a great game except I don't like the first 5 stories about Mike. I started to lose interest in Mike after he kept on switching his affections for the MC or his ex-fiance, Amelia. In the first story I ended up with Johannes which is a better deal imo, but I wish I found your walkthroughs sooner. Anyways thanks for all the walkthroughs.

      Delete
    3. Hello Dee ^^~
      ah yes. :3 glad that you understand. :3
      hehehe~ agree with that. XD~
      but overall the rest of Mike's stories are great. :3
      Johannes also interesting. XD~
      you're welcome Dee ^^

      Delete
  5. Please come home soon in Scenario 13
    Go away from them in ch 5 Scenario 4
    I might like you in ch 6 Scenario 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn around and look at him in ch 5 Scenario 8

      Delete
    2. thank you so much <3
      i updated the walkthrough. :3

      Delete
  6. For chapter 6 scenario 1 the correct answer is "I might like you"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Rose, thank you so much for the correction. :)
      i updated the walkthrough. :)

      Delete
  7. Kiss me again in Ch 7 Scenario 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :3
      wow, it's unexpected that the right answer is that. lol. >w<

      Delete
  8. For chapter 8 scenario 7 the 5 points answer is "shake my head".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Marta ^^~
      really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
    2. you're welcome =)
      The next one in scenario 13 is "ok".

      Delete
    3. hihi~
      thank you so much <3
      happy sunday :3

      Delete
  9. Ch 5 scenario 8 is wrong. That answer is 1 point.

    Mina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhm.. hello Mina.
      for ch 5 scenario 8, i'm sure 'Stay There' is the one with 1 point because i picked it wrong.
      please check the bold text for the 5 point answer. :)

      Delete
  10. Mina is right ch.5 sc8 is wrong the 5 point answer is "turn around and look at him"
    Anyways thanks so much for this walkthrough its super helpful!! :D

    ~Lia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really?
      sorry my bad. >.<
      thank you so much both Mina and you to correct me :3
      you're most welcome. :3
      thanks to you gals too who helped me. XD

      Delete
  11. Ch9 Sc4 5 point answer is "isn't it selfish?"

    ~Lia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob happy to help :>
      ~Lia

      Delete
    2. i'm glad that i meet lots of nice people here. XD~
      happy Weekend Lia ^^~

      Delete
    3. Aww XD you're so nice Happy Weekend to you too~ :)

      ~Lia

      P.S. Ch.10 Sc.12 5 point answer is "Jealousy?" XD

      Delete
    4. you're nice too XD~
      hihi. :3
      thank you as always for the correction Lia. <3

      Delete
    5. **~You're welcome~** :>

      ~Lia

      Delete
  12. In Scenario 12 (?), the correct answer is "Jealousy?" (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon,
      thank you very much for the correction ^^~
      Happy weekend <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I'm happy to be of help! ^ ^
      Thank you; I hope you have a happy weekend too!

      - Kaoru

      Delete
  13. Chapter 11 scenario 3 --> "fall into Toma's arms" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. In Chapter 11 - Scenario 9, the correct answer is: Hang up the phone. (:

    - Kaoru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kaoru-san ^^~
      really appreciate your help. <3

      Delete
  15. hi :)
    why can't i read Scenario 15☆ (Special Story)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi missamy ^^~
      hmmm, does your AP reach 30?
      usually if it's 30 or more, you can read that special chapter. :)

      Delete
  16. Is it 175ap to get the happy ending? Because in another walkthrough it said you need 165? Im sort of confused....TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon. :)
      i'm not sure about this.
      actually i forgot. >.<
      but if you follow the walkthrough, i think you already can get the happy ending. :)
      anyway, Happy new year! ^^~

      Delete
  17. So they take a bath together ,or something?.sorry 4 asking I'm new to this Wedding contract

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm.. did they? lol.
      sorry anon, i really forget. >.<
      i'm playing so many games that i forgot about the story. T____T
      i only remember Soji's & Arima's though.

      Delete
  18. in chapter 6 senario 6 there's no option you sure love her it's actually you sure are determined

    ReplyDelete
  19. Put this code when you say first and last name need 100 platinum! :)

    CODE:7wN3VX

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...