Saturday 28 September 2013

[random]a question to all gals who visit the blog

Hello gals, 
someone informed me that she couldn't see bold text of some walkthrough that i posted.
she accessed the blog using chrome & she's using Mac.
so my question is, do you guys have same problem?

this is a picture that she screen captured.
some of the options supposed to be bold.. but in her Mac it doesn't appear.

if you gals have same problem,
please help me by sending me screen capture through google+ or photobucket link or else.
or if you know how to solve this problem please tell me how. T_T

from the beginning i start this blog,
i never have problem with seeing bold text..
so please, help me to fix it. 
and i will give you this tomato as a thanks
thank you gals! <3

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a problem and I use chrome on the pc&tablet '-'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad that others doesn't have same problem. :)
      thank you for telling me. ^^~
      have a nice day ♥

      Delete
  2. I don't have any problems ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for telling me Neiro-chan ^^~
      that means the blog is all okay, hehe, i'm glad. :)
      have a nice day ♥

      Delete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...