Sunday 25 August 2013

[walkthrough][extra]Haruka's Main Story (My Forged Wedding)

Haru's Walkthrough, CG and Letter
(options that i bold are the one that i choose)


Walkthrough
-Story 1-
Continue staring
Look away

Joke that it's his fault
It's my fault because i was careless

-Story 2-
Please wear something
Leave the room

I got lost
Play it off

-Story 3-
Sorry i'm ignorant
I thought so

Go along
Tell the truth

-Story 4-
Get mad
Laugh

Say no with a fair argument
Say no but be sympathetic

-Story 5-
Fall silent
It's perfect for us

What if i say i have?
No

-Story 6-
Hide under the covers
You should have woken me up

Wave back
Bow back

-Story 7-
Come with me
Go alone, of course

That's sad too
Be happy

-Story 8-
Thank you
I'd like to find a job first

Although it's not forever
Go along with Haruka

-Story 9-
Go along
Don't go along

Thank you for telling me the truth
Don't say anything

-Story 10-
For Mr. Honda's sake
For yourself

Thank you for worrying about me
Make an excuse about an errand

-Story 11-
Is that a compliment?
Look forward to it

That's great
That's not good

-Story 12-
Ask what he wished for
Don't pry

Act overly excited
Blush

-Story 13-
Give a vague answer
Tease him

Give him a handkerchief
Wipe it off

-Story 14-
Bring it up
Wait for Haruka to speak

Force a smile
Don't answer

-Story 15-
*Super Happy Ending


CG

Meeting Again

"I didn't think i would see you again, especially not while i'm changing"

The First Morning


"I couldn't wake you up when you were so cute sleeping"

Necktie


"We were so close, my heart was racing"

I Was Worried


"I was worried. I couldn't help but hold you in my arms"

Thank You


"I wanted to say thank you, but when you look at me, it's embarrassing"

Confession of Love


"The symbolism of red tulips is 'confession of love', I love you"


Letter
Story 1
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 5
Story 6
Story 7
Story 8
Story 9
Story 10
Story 11
Story 12
Story 13
Story 14
Story 15

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Are you able to post My Forged Wedding Akito's letters too? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so sorry dear,
      i stopped playing otome games. T___T
      so i can't help you.

      Delete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...