Monday 25 March 2013

[Walkthrough]Munenori Yagyu (SWD:NinjaLove)


-Walkthrough-
*the one that i bold is the answer
*this is non-GREE version (GREE version has different answer)


Chapter 1
Thank him
Ask about Hanzo
What to do now?

Gaze at his face
What, what?!
No..!
*get mail: if you want me to protect you

Chapter 2
... I'm okay
How about you?
Don't touch me!

Never mind
That's cute
I'm surprised..
*get mail: cross me again

Chapter 3
Speak up
Say nothing
Look at his face

I understand
Wasn't that hard?
You poor thing

Chapter 4
...Yes
An unhappy look
Stay with Hanzo

I like Hanzo
Not true
Can't speak
*got mail: don't slack off

Chapter 5
A little
Nod
Shake head

That's rude
It feels strange
... Never mind
*get mail: good job today

Chapter 6
I'm sorry!
You surprise me!
Keep talking!

... I don't know
I'm not crying
Get away!
*get mail: what's wrong with you?

Chapter 7
I'm scared
I'm worried
Nothing

I'm sorry
Are you okay?
You did right!

Chapter 8
It will go cold
Are you okay?
Your thoughts?

I get it
You liar!
...
*get mail: how have you been?

Chapter 9
Yes
What about you?
A little nervous

O..okay!
Wash his back
Take off my..?!

Chapter 10
...
I'm sorry
But i was naked!

I'm shaking
I trust you!
Good luck

Chapter 11
Ha! That's what you get!
Are you okay?
Does it hurt?

Don't tell me!
You think
Cry
*get mail: sorry

Chapter 12
Okay..
We part tonight?
No!

The code?
Remain silent
What about me?!

Chapter 13
A trick?
...Okay
Umm...

Good luck!
I'm worried..
Don't die..

Chapter 14
Happy Ending ♥


-CGs-


Chapter 1                                         Chapter 2

Chapter 6                                         Chapter 7

Chapter 13                                      Happy Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...