Sunday 3 March 2013

[Walkthrough]Momoki Yukimura Walkthrough (SWD:"KONKATSU")


About Momoki :
From his appearance, you already can tell that he's cute, super cute ! he looks so innocent, but the fact he's not. Please don't be deceived by his cute appearance, gesture and sweet actions because the reality he is evil. (no, actually he's not that evil, he's more like mischievous) Despite of his easy-going, optimist and positive personality, he's also like to complain or say things that dissatisfied him when nobody is around. Usually he'll wear his mask to fool people, but if things already out of control he can become really selfish and doesn't care about anything else. He's also easy to jealous when man come to approach MC, but the weird thing is he never ensure his feeling with MC, of course it makes MC confuse. In the end, although he's married he's still childish.


-Walkthrough-
*orange color text means the right answer



-Chapter 01-
It's my fault
I almost died!
That's childish

Tell me more
If you want to
Yes, please

-Chapter 02-
I'll be waiting
I'll call you
No, but..

That's not true
I don't care
That's great
*got mail: my first email

-Chapter 03-
A. The Bakery Class
What did you do?
Don't ask
Was that a prank?

B. Fishing at river
Serves him right
Forget about him
Say you're sorry
*got mail: i had a great time

-Chapter 04-
A. Training
Thanks
Sorry about that
Why bother?

B. Jogging
No, you're cool
Not surprised
It was weird
*got mail: are you okay?

-Chapter 05-
A. Aquarium
No, I'm not
I'm a bit warm
I'm feverish

B. Watch Firework
Like what?
No thanks
Sure, let's go!
*got mail: i'm dizzy

-Chapter 06-
G-good evening
I get it now
I'll play

You explained it
We're like you
I'll adjust
*got mail: It's the real me

-Chapter 07-
Products?
Men's fashion?
How unexpected

Think you can?
I'll be your fan!
You'll be fine
*got mail: gingko

-Chapter 08-
Let's go now
But my friend
(What to do?)

That's great
Big step forward
Will you be okay?
*got mail: busy designing

-Chapter 09-
I'll email him
It's bother
I'll just say hi

Glad you're well
So what happened?
Not good, huh.
*got mail: sorry to worry you

-Chapter 10-
You'll win
Don't give up
I guess so

You're so mean
Are you sure?
Sorry I intruded

-Chapter 11-
The contest
(Never mind)
Typical Momoki

Of course it was!
I'm relieved
I was so worried
*got mail: see you then

-Chapter 12-
Yes
Sorry

Happy Wedding


-CGs-

Chapter 02

Chapter 03

Chapter 04 - Jogging

Chapter 05 - Aquarium

Chapter 11

Wedding Ending
* i really love this CG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...