Sunday 3 March 2013

[Walkthrough]Nakaba Kasumi Walkthrough (SWD:"KONKATSU")


About Nakaba :
In the beginning he looks dorky and unattractive, moreover he's shy and pessimist person, it makes him more terrible. But slowly he tried to change to be better because he met MC. Yes, he did everything for MC. He's very nice person, he's so honest and sincere. I really like his personality, he's loving and he doesn't blame people but he takes everything positive. It's like a proverb, don't judge a book by it's cover. Same goes for Nakaba, don't judge him by his first appearance. Personally i was thinking that i won't play his route, but i got some free time so I decided to give it a try. Then after some chapters passed, it's like daaaamnn, i was so relieved that i was playing his route. No, it's not because the story, but because of Nakaba itself. He's like diamond in the rough, he needs to be polished first then he'll show his charm.


-Walkthrough-
*green color text means the right answer

-Chapter 01-
Try talking
Think a bit more
(Stop looking)

Say something
Don't mind them
(Say nothing)

-Chapter 02-
Don't freak out
Sorry
Remember me?

You likes train?
What do you like?
That's true
*got mail: thanks

-Chapter 03-
A. Tea Ceremony
Nice work!
You're a pro!
It's weird

B. Making Bread
Let me help
Need any help?
Do everything?
*got mail: sorry i'm a bad guy

-Chapter 04-
A. Fashion Talkshow
Taking notes?
You're serious!
Show me later

B. Shopping
It sure does!
Try it on!
Hm.. Well..
*got mail: it was fun

-Chapter 05-
A. Planetarium
I love them
Can't see them
Don't care

B. Church
I'd like to
it depends
Not really
*got mail: not trying

-Chapter 06-
Sure
It's alright
Excuse me?

What's that one?
Don't worry
It's boring
*got mail: day like a dream

-Chapter 07-
Call back?
Take it easy
Is it a bad time?

Yes!
Um, not really
I don't hate it
*got mail: the leaves were pretty

-Chapter 08-
You should show
Thank you
Don't do that

Maybe next time
No thank you
Sit here
*got mail: it's strange

-Chapter 09-
It looks great
Looks terrible
It's alright

I dunno that
What about him?
...
*got mail: i'm worried

-Chapter 10-
Nothing to say
Plans with Koume
Alright

Alright
I have to?
Calm down!
*got mail: i promise

-Chapter 11-
I do not!
I'll be going
What's this?

Don't apologize
Is it really over?
Let me apologize

-Chapter 12-
You promise?
I'm Sorry

Happy Wedding



-CGs-

Chapter 02

Chapter 04 - Fashion Talkshow

 Chapter 05 - Church

Chapter 07
*yes, it's him!

 Chapter 11

 Wedding Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...