Saturday 9 March 2013

[Walkthrough]Kotaro Fuma (SWD:NinjaLove)



-Walkthrough-
*the one that i bold is the answer
*this is non-GREE version (GREE version has different answer)



Chapter 1
Too much responsibility
I'm aware
How old-fashioned

I'm used to it!
No, it's fine
...
*got mail: sorry about before

Chapter 2
Alright
Why should i?
Sorry

Thank you
Aren't you cold?
Come sleep with me
*got mail: you must have been cold

Chapter 3
Alright
Stop it!
Help!

It's scary, but no other choice
It's our chance
Was that bad?
*got mail: i'm sorry

Chapter 4
I believe you
...
Don't say that!

It's nothing
I hope the village is safe
I never said goodbye

Chapter 5
Who cares about a kimono!
Don't talk
I'm sorry

I'm not that great
I just couldn't help myself
No i'm not

Chapter 6
I'm going to bed
I feel so exhausted
N.. Nothing!

Don't say that
Please get some rest
Of course i worry!

Chapter 7
I could never!
Alright
Say nothing

Why are you so eager to die?
It won't help her!
Come back safe

Chapter 8
Liar!
... Really?
Then don't kiss me!

Are you sure?
I don't think so
Am i causing trouble?

Chapter 9
I'm important?
I couldn't either
I'm not going anywhere

You should have said so!
W..w..what?!
Kiss him again
*got mail: i have no regrets

Chapter 10
... *silent*
No
You're crazy

Thank you
I'm not special
Stop that!
*got mail: it feels good to be honest

Chapter 11
Can i hold your hand?
We're both shy!
I don't want to think about it

Not what i meant!
I thought at least 10 more...
I'm sorry
*get mail: when all of this over

Chapter 12
What about you?
A little..
Never

I'm sorry
Just let me stay this way
It's nothing

Chapter 13
I'm coming!
Are you okay?!
I'll get help!

Leave me alone
I know
...

Chapter 14
Happy Ending 


-CGs-


Chapter 1                                                   Chapter 2

Chapter 5                                                   Chapter 9

Chapter 11                                                 Happy Ending


6 comments:

  1. Hello! Unfortunately the theme you choose don't evidence the "bold" answers ç_ç can you do something? >.< thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Erica ^^~
      are you seeing the blog through your phone?
      i'm so sorry i didn't notice it before,
      i changed the theme, so can you see the bold option right now?
      anyway, thank you for telling me ^^~

      Delete
    2. Hello. I can't still see the difference ç_ç I see another your tutorial, the Konkatsu one. There I see well colors, maybe you can use a different color here, too. Thank you for reply ^^\/

      Delete
    3. really? O-O i check through my phone, i can see the bold color.
      do you mind to send me some screen capture through google+?
      yes, i think using color is a good idea, but if you can't see bold text it would be problem because almost all of my walkthrough i use bold text.
      i should be the one who say thank you for informing me. :)

      Delete
    4. I just found out that my version is the Greed one so the guide won't help me, but, anyway, I do a screenshot of what I see. http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/Rocker_Ery/Schermata2013-09-28a100621_zps43cadc43.png I can see a little difference between the answers in bold and not, but I'm not sure >.< I hope the screen will help you, even if I can't follow your walkthrough ç-ç (I'll check for other cool games you tried *-*)

      Delete
    5. ah yes, this answer is for non-gree version. Erica. :D
      thank you very much for the screenshot.
      anyway, i thought you access the blog through mobile phone..
      but apparently you're using PC..
      i wonder why you can't see the bold text. T_T
      because as far as i created this blog,
      no one ever have same problem.

      yes, please. ^^~
      hehe~
      see you around Erica-san ^^

      Delete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...