Tuesday 26 March 2013

[Walkthrough](P)lanets (PC)


I compile all walkthrough here instead separating it per characters because it's short.
I will put the all CGs here also, but later..


-Walkthrough-
*red color is Kaius'
*deep blue color is Ryuu's
*orange color is Lucan's
*bold text is for all characters

Catch up with him
Stay Behind
*doesn't matter which you choose

4-A
4-B 
Don't remember

Where will you go?
Count yard - Kaius
Stay here
find another spot
Roof - Ryuu
Take offense
Laugh
Classroom - Lucan
Accept
Decline

Energetic and Happy 
Cute and Sweet 
Mysterious and Cool

Where will you go?
Cafetaria - Kaius
Roof - Ryuu
Teasingly wake him up
Watch him sleep
Count yard - Lucan
that sounds great!
i may have other plans tomorrow

*Kaius
I should ask Kaius for help
I don't need his help
*Ryuu
It isn't my place to help him out
I should help him out
*Lucan
I should help Lucan
I shouldn't interfere

Ryuu was at fault 
You shouldn't be violent 
I wish you two would stop fighting 

*Kaius
I want to be close with Kaius - Perfect Ending
I have someone else in mind - Haru Ending
*Ryuu
I only like you as a friend - Normal Ending(?)
Do you really feel that way? - Perfect Ending
*Lucan
You have to stop doing this! - Bad Ending
You aren't pathetic - Perfect Ending


-CGs-
*Edit 28 March
*i preview the thumbnails, click to the images to enlarge it

Kaius

Ryuu

Lucan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...