Saturday 2 March 2013

[Walkthrough]Keito Yuuki Walkthrough (SWD:"KONKATSU")



About Keito :
In the beginning he's a person who're full of himself, he likes to brag about his wealth (his father's wealth?) but actually he's a lonely person because everyone comes to his life because of his wealth. He's stubborn, a bit childish because he always get what he wants and everyone will always do what he says, so it's a bit problem when things doesn't go as what he wants. Not only that, he is really fast to get angry but in the same time he's also very easy to forgive people. With some special people ( like MC ) he can be really caring and overly possessive when MC talk to another man. He will do everything to makes MC happy, yes everything. In the end, he really want to be with someone who doesn't care about his wealthy. He's mature and gentle, he will become a good father and husband. 


-Walkthrough-
*red color text means the right answer


-Chapter 01-
I was listening
I was moved
Never mind

That's amazing
I don't know
No, no at all

-Chapter 02-
I'm truly sorry
An emergency
I meant no harm

I'll handle it
Call a waiter?
On the table?
*got mail: my first mail to you

-Chapter 03-
A. Japanese Cooking Class
Can you help me?
You hate cooking?
Don't slack, ok?

B. BBQ at Kawahara
Eat what's ready
Looks delicious
Let's eat both
*got mail: did you like flowers?

-Chapter 04-
A. Amusement Park
I-i'm not scared!
I'm scared
Let's leave

B. Cruise at sea
You're licensed?
Will you show me?
What do you up to?
*got mail: don't talk to him

-Chapter 05-
A. Wine Party
You know a lot
I guess..
I don't get it

B. Horse Riding
Sounds fun
C-come around?!
I won't like you
*got mail: i'm starting to like this

-Chapter 06-
Can't you do it?
I'll help too
Say it nicer

Go talk to him
Apologize
I'll go home
*got mail: I'll see you again

-Chapter 07-
I have reasons
Why are you here?
Sorry, I didn't

Please go home
I appreciate it
This is bad
*got mail: sorry

-Chapter 08-
About yesterday
Love the flowers
Nice car

Push him away
Back off, please
No !

-Chapter 09-
Run over there
Watch him
Hide

Ok, I'll call him
I'll mail him
No, i give up

-Chapter 10-
You mean it?
That's why you..
Special? No way

Are you hurt?
Not really
Is this the end?

-Chapter 11-
I have
Uhm, Uh, No
What do you mean?

May i ask you what?
You didn't call
I see
*got mail: thanks for finding me

-Chapter 12-
Yes
No

Happy Wedding


-CGs-

     Chapter 02

Chapter 04 - Cruise at sea

Chapter 05 - Horse Riding

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Wedding Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...