Wednesday 20 March 2013

[extra][Walkthrough]Yuta Kajima Sequel


Review :
The story in this sequel is so sad and heart-breaking. I almost cried when i was playing this. I'm so touched with Yuta's overload kindness and sincerity. I really can't stop to like him more and more. For Yuta's lovers, you should play this sequel. I bet that you guys will falling in love with him again and again.

I will upload Yuta's sequel and link it here.
Story 1 | Story 2 | Story 3 | Story 4 | Story 5 | Story 6 | Story 7 | Story 8 | Story 9 | Story 10




Walkthrough
*options that i bold are the one that i choose
-Story 1-
Go to the couch
Finish washing dishes first

I want to date someone popular
It's a gauge on your popularity

-Story 2-
I do
Can you decide for me?

Ask him to fold the laundry
Fold the laundry myself

-Story 3-
That's rude to Saeki
What kind of naughty?

Kiss him
Don't kiss him


-Story 4-
Ask him
Don't ask him

Remain quiet
Why did you do this?

-Story 5-
Is a long-distance relationship okay?
Don't say anything

I'm tired
It was fun

-Story 6-
Line of fans
Green room

It was all thanked to you
Because Yuta worked hard

-Story 7-
I met lily at the bar
I got things to do

Be positive
Be vague

-Story 8-
Stay as is
Pull away

Stop teasing me
Blush and look down

-Story 9-
Tell him
Don't tell him

Feed him
Kiss him

-Story 10-
*Super Happy Ending


CGs


S01 - Welcome Home Hug 
"When i come home and hug you, I know that i'm finally home. Thanks"

S04 - Mine
 "I was worried and wanted to feel that you were mine. Sorry"

S06 - Success
"I'm glad the show was a success. 
thanks everyone who worked hard for this. 
thanks for always supporting me"

S10 - No Title
"I believe no matter how separated we are, we will be okay. 
No matter where i am in the world, i love you"


Letters

-Story 1-

-Story 2-

-Story 3-

-Story 4-

-Story 5-

-Story 6-

-Story 7-

-Story 8-

-Story 9-

-Story 10-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...