Tuesday 2 April 2013

[update]Crossover Project(?) by Voltage (BMP, MSB, CD for GREE )

So yeah, apparently something surprising coming up from Voltage.
They did a crossover project(?)
between Be My Princess, My Sweet Bodyguard and Celebrity Darling for GREE
*no it's not a crossover project at all ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ

*below are slideshows, you will need to wait little longer
*click the arrows to proceed or go back
*click play button to let it play by itself


Be My Princess for GREE

My Sweet Bodyguard for GREE

Celebrity Darling for GREE



tricked? yeah, same here.
I played Be My Princess first, so when i saw Subaru i thought i played the wrong game.
Then i re-opened it again, read it and i realized.

I WAS FOOLED !!
*i  forgot that today is April fools day

what the hell did voltage just do, why you trolled us? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...