Saturday 20 July 2013

[walkthrough][extra]Takuto's Sequel (Love Letter from Thief X)

Takkun Sequel's Walkthrough, CG and Letter
(options that i bold are the one that i choose)

Walkthrough
-Story 1-

Girlfriend
Future wife
Friend

Yes
No
Doesn't matter

-Story 2-
Leave him be
Comfort him
Pretend to not notice

Get mad
Pacify him
Indulge him

-Story 3-
Completely strangers
We are dating
Black Foxes

Get mad
Be disappointed
Cry

-Story 4-
Nervous?
Excited?
Trying to be brave?

Let him kiss me
Resist
Get him

-Story 5-
Kenshi
Riki
Hiro

Cute
Reliable
Looks like he's having fun

Sightseeing in the city
Place of memories
A secret

-Story 6-
Takuto has to get in first
Takuto thinks everything's a pain
Takuto sucks at breaking in

Bed room
Storage room
Let Takuto decide

-Story 7-
I'm so ashamed..
I'm so happy
I'm fine

-Story 8-
It's show time
Ready, set, go!
I can't say it

Laser beam
Loud noises
Electric shock

-Story 9-
Figurine
Stuffed animal
Expensive gemstone

I'm relieved
I'm happy
I was so scared

-Story 10-
*Happy Ending


CG
Music Box Memories
"I'm gonna bring Grandpa's memories to her."

Sudden Kiss
"Calm down! Just think of me!"

Good Little Takkun
"... Tch. I'm not a kid."


Letter

Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 5
Story 7
Story 9
Story 10


2 comments:

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...