Sunday 14 July 2013

[update]New Characters coming out ! (My Forged Wedding)

Photo: For My forged Wedding fans!!

We are so excited to show you the new characters in My Forged Wedding! We are releasing the cool guy and the tease in July and August.

Guess which guy is which! And which character would you like to marry?

We will introduce these lovely guys to you on facebook before releasing their story.

Check out the picture and get ready for their stories!

★My Forged Wedding at the App Store★
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id504751530

★My Forged Wedding at Google play★
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.g.chkai_en

New characters are coming up on My Forged Wedding.
They're Kyoichi and Haruka.
up until now, Voltage had release Kyoichi's main route.
and Haruka's route will be updated on August.
I'm really waiting for Haruka's route. >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...