Tuesday 21 May 2013

[Walkthrough]Subaru-The Sweetest Wedding(MSB for GREE)


Subaru's Walkthrough
( options that i bold is the right answer)

Special Thanks to :


-Stage 1-
Episode 1
It's your fault
You're imagining it
Get : 200 LF
Episode 2
Mission Total LF : 200 | 18000++ | 46610 | 79110 | 113190
Get : 200 GP
Episode 4
Mission : Crystal Rose Bouquet (500 Ender)
Episode 5
Mission Total LF : 1000 | 20000 | 48050 | 80550 | 114950
Get : 300 GP
Stop, please!
You're quite the joker
Get : 200 LF, Letter

-Stage 2-
Episode 2
Mission Total LF : 2500 | 22250 | 50750 | 83250 | 118250
Get : 400 GP
I was making myself drinking it
I don't want some now
Get : 200 LF
Episode 4
Mission : Ice-Mint Colored Flats (2000 Ender)
I'm fine
I'm a bit tired
Get : 200 LF
Episode 5
Get : Letter

-Stage 3-
Episode 2
Mission Total LF: 6000 | 27500 | 57050 | 89550 | 125950
Get : 500 GP
...
He has money
Get : 200 LF
Episode 4
Mission : Wedding Dress (5000 Ender)
I'm happy
Maybe i just have cold feet
Get : 200 LF
Episode 5
Get : Letter

-Stage 4- 
Secret Happy Ending : ?? LF | 23000 LF | 35000++ LF | 43000++ LF | 54000++ LF
*i couldn't see the required LF since my LF higher
Episode 1
Mission Total LF: 11000 | 38300
Get : 600 GP
I didn't want to cause you trouble
I was thinking about Subaru
Get : 200 LF
Episode 3
Mission Total LF: 17500 | 50000
Get : 1000 GP
Episode 4
That's very passionate
So, you love me?
Get : 200 LF
Episode 5
Get : CG, Letters
Secret Happy Ending Completion : Formal Trousers

7 comments:

  1. Charissa de la Rosa21 May 2013 at 20:24

    Hello! Thank you so much for the walkthrough! I'm wondering if you have already posted the walkthrough for Kaiji's story in MSB for Gree The Sweetest Wedding. If so, can you five me a link? I'm having a hard time finding one. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charissa de la Rosa21 May 2013 at 20:28

      *Oh and 'five' is supposed to be 'give'. Sorry, I made a mistake.

      Delete
    2. Helo Charissa ^^
      i'm so sorry to say that no, i haven't post walthrough for Kaiji yet.
      And i can't promise that i will post it because i'm having a hard time to keep up with the event.
      Do you mind if i give you another person's walkthrough? :)
      If you don't mind, here is link : http://bit.ly/119o2W6

      Delete
  2. Hello Asano Azusa!

    Your walkthroughs are very helpful, so thank you very much for posting them!

    I have a question, though. Do you play MSB free or do you spend real money on it? Because I have a really hard time getting enough Ender and I want to ask you if there is a good method to get Ender? In BMP I usually sell my items from the Princess Gacha during Events, because we get lots of Gacha Cards from the event and so I get all the Cruz back I have spent on the story. But in MSB it doesn't work a bit, I'm losing more than making profit lol.

    Thanks for your respond in advance :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Anon, ^^~
      you're very welcome, thanks to Miaru-chan because she let me post her answer here. XD

      hmm, do you mean that if i really spend real money on MSB for GREE?
      i would say that yes, sometimes i spend real money to buy closet & storage.
      but i never buy the clothes or meals using real money, i never buy the set also. :)

      Yes, in BMP you can sell the items from Gacha.
      Same goes for MSB, you also can sell items surplus items from the Gacha. :)
      for me, i collect Enders from playing the main story by do guards as much as possible.

      Anyway you can do guard 4 times until 5 times a day,
      so for 1 full strength we can do 4 times guard, each guard we get 50 Ender.
      one full strength (if you win all the guard) you will get 200 Ender.
      let's give an example you play guard with full-strength 4 times a day,
      so for one day you can get 800 Ender.
      If it's Lucky 24 hour time, you can get 1800 Ender per day.
      So my suggestion is play as much as possible when it's L24H. :)

      Another way to get ender is when there is an event.
      play the gacha, for certain numbers you spin the gacha they will give 1400 Ender. :)
      And if during the guard, you get an opportunity to send gifts to your mate,
      it's better for you to send it, because they'll gift you back.
      you can get 100 GP or 100 Ender from it. :)

      Another reason why i have lots of ender is because i sacrifice my main story. ;_; now i even haven't finish one of the character, currently stuck on last mission on Mizuki's route which is need 36000 Ender.
      I'm taking a very long time to complete the main story because i spent my Gacha Card and Ender on event. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks to both of you, Asano-Chan and Miaru-Chan! ~♡o。.(´∀` )

    So that's why I can't get enough Ender. My parents gave me a ban on my phone because I got bad marks at school recently XD so playing guard 5 times a day is impossible for me now .__.

    Anyway, thanks for your response! It was as helpful as always.

    Please go on like this with your blog :33
    (excuse my mistakes, if there are any, my English isn't the best~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're most welcome <3

      XD ganbatte with your school's life ! :)
      hopefully your parent will give it back to you as soon as possible. X3
      i don't mind, my english also not that good. >w< kekeke~
      have a good day <3

      Delete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...