Friday 27 December 2013

[update]Shall We Date: Hero in Love and My Fairy Tales was out!

Here are another games from NTT Solmare.
i'm not sure if it's new or already released long time ago.
but i've never seen this before.. lol
anyway gals, these games are paid-app, not free one i think..

Shall we date?: Hero in Love - screenshot
Android : Hero in Love


Shall we date?: My Fairy Tales - screenshot
Android : My Fairy Tales


anyway gals, i'm not playing this game. 
i still have lots of game to be played.. SWD: Angel or Devil.
Magic Sword's Ray route, Prince of Tennis 'doubles special', and many many more..
so, yeah.. maybe you're interested. :) hehe~

Happy playing gals~ <3

4 comments:

  1. As far as I know these are the newest one for Shall We Date games. I want to play it but I can't pay for it. I wish I can pay it with my phone prepaid coz I'm too young to have credit card (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha, yes. i've never seen these game before. >w<
      why?
      are you using android or iphone? because if i'm not wrong you can purchase some card/voucher for iphone.
      if you don't mind, can i ask how old are you? >.<
      happy new year nurul ^^~

      Delete
  2. Oh, yeah, I just wanted to say that I love the My Fairytale one, Seanwhite is so friggin adorablely pure (although he has a bulky figure). I also love how the Solmare paid stuff is offline, why can't Voltage be like that? I played this while I was on the plane and I must looked weird sitting next to an oldie lol XD.

    Just to put it out there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, how's the story? is it nice?
      i only tried Magic Sword & Angels & Demons.
      and i'm really disappointed with angels & demons, :'( i want my money back. lol
      yeah! this is another thing i like from solmare, hihi. :3
      hahahaha, don't worry about others, just enjoy the game, kekeke~ XD~

      Delete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...