Wednesday 18 December 2013

[walkthrough]Winter Scenario - Christmas with Mike (Forbidden Love)


Mike' Christmas Special Walkthrough
Option that i bold get highest point
(Highest Point : 50 Middle Point : 30 Lowest Point 10)
Contributor :
Satsuki Nagashi

Episode 1
Scene 1
Maybe i should call him..
I'm sure he's busy..
Maybe i should invite Johannes instead..
Scene 3-1
Isn't there something you want to say to me?
I missed you too 
It's late!
Scene 3-2
Stop it
It's embarrassing
That's not why I'm upset




Episode 2
Scene 2
Robert..?
Mike..?
Santa..?
Scene 4-1
Welcome home!
How long have you been there?
(Hug him!)
Scene 4-2
When did you get home?
But what about work?
Why did you come home?

Scene 4-3
It's wonderful
Thank you
I love it

Scene 5-1
I had no idea
You could've told me
I'm totally surprised

Scene 5-2
Where are we going?
It's that far?
But..


This walkthrough originally posted on 18 December
*i will keep updating this walkthrough

5 comments:

  1. For Chapter 2 Scene 2 of Walkthrough: (Correct answer in all caps)

    1. Robert...?
    2. MIKE...?
    3. Santa...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapter 2 Scene 4-1 of Walkthrough: (correct answer in all caps)

    1. Welcome home!
    2. How long have you been there?
    3. (HUG HIM)

    For Chapter 2 Scene 4-2 of Walkthrough: (correct answer in all caps)

    1. "WHEN DID YOU GET HOME?"
    2. "But what about work?"
    3. "Why did you come home?"

    For Chapter 2 Scene 4-3 of walkthrough: (correct answer in all caps)

    1. "It's wonderful."
    2. "Thank you."
    3. "I LOVE IT."


    I wanted to help out because your walkthroughs always help me out when I get really stuck or just want to double check my answers before sending. The least I could do is contribute back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Chapter 2 Scene 5-1 of Walkthrough: (correct answer in all caps)

    1. I had no idea.
    2. You could've told me.
    3. I'M TOTALLY SURPRISED.

    For Chapter 2 Scene 5-2 of walkthrough: (correct answer in all caps)

    1. WHERE ARE WE GOING?
    2. It's that far?
    3. But...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Nagashi-san ^^~
      thank you so much for helping us with the walkthrough <3
      i'm really grateful that you've been thinking to contribute back, i'm so happy to hear that. >////<
      i just updated the walkthrough.
      once again, thank you very much <3
      have a nice day and see you around <3

      Delete
  4. When you'll have the walkthroughs ready for the events?

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...