Saturday 1 February 2014

[walkthrough]Mike's Valentine event (forbidden love)


Mike' Valentine Event Walkthrough
Option that i bold get highest point
(Highest Point : 50 Middle Point : 30 Lowest Point 10)

Contributor :
Seiji
Anonymous
the2glams 



-Chapter 1-
Scenario 3
I'm concerned about you
Work is that important for you?
I miss you
Scenario 5
I've always wanted this
Don't.. (10)
This feels good


-Chapter 2-
Scenario 3
If the pay is good
Seems like you're in trouble
I'll do it for you
Scenario 6
Calm down, both of you!
Brother, enough already!
Johannes, enough already!


-Chapter 3-
Scenario 2
If I said we were a couple...
That's my Mike, and yet...
Those girls...

Scenario 6
That was embarrassing
I'm happy you did it
...


-Chapter 4-
Scenario 2
I want to go!
You're not overworking yourself?
Are you not tired?
Scenario 4
T-thank you... 
You don't have to said it like you're mad...
Do you really think so?


-Chapter 5-
Scenario 3

I should take the fork
I should just stare at him

I should just eat it

Scenario 7
It was really fun
-
-


-Chapter 6-
Scenario 3
I shouldn't do that
-
-

Scenario 7
I'm looking forward to it
-
-


-Chapter 7-
Scenario 4
Is it alright?
-
-

Scenario 6
What is it?
-
-

-Chapter 8-
Scenario 2
They're not yours!
-
-

Scenario 4
..Mike!
-
-


-Chapter 9-
Scenario 2
It's because my brother likes it too
-
-

Scenario 4
I can't believe this!
-
-


-Chapter 9-
Scenario 3
I wonder if my brother could?
-
-

Scenario 4
I wonder if he'll take it
-
-

Last updated 4 February
*i will keep updating the walkthrough

27 comments:

  1. For the scenario 5 the right answer is the first "I've always wanted this" ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon, thank you so much for the correction ^^~

      Delete
  2. "I will do it for you" number 3 is the correct answer in Chapter 2 Scene 2
    "both of you come down" number 1 is the correct answer in Chapter 2 Scene 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **calm not come

      Delete
    2. Is "Calm down, both of you!" not "both of you come down" ^^

      Delete
    3. hello anon, thank you so much for the answer, :)
      don't worry about the exact words of the answer,
      i already fix it. ^^~

      Delete
  3. Thank you!!!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chapter 1 Scene 5 is: I've always wanted this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, please continue to update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chapter 3
    Scene 3
    1. (If I said we were a couple...) (50)
    2. (That's my Mike, and yet...)
    3. (Those girls...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Seiji, thank you so much for your contribution. :3

      Delete
  7. Chapter 3 Scene 5
    1. That was embarrassing
    2. I'm happy you did it (50)
    3. ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon, thank you so much for your contribution ^^~
      thanks for sharing. :3

      Delete
  8. Thank you very much!!!!!!! You're otome goddness! *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear!

    Chapter 4
    Scena 2
    1. I want to go!
    2. You're not overworking yourself?
    3. Are you no tired? (50)

    Scena 4
    1. T-thank you... (50)
    2. You don't have to said it like you're mad...
    3. Do you really think so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Seiji, thank you so again for the walkthrough. ^^~
      sorry i just updated it by now. T_____T
      once again thank you very much <3

      Delete
  10. Thank You Seiji-sama!!!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chapter 5
    5.3
    ( I should just eat it)
    5.7
    It was really fun.

    Chapter 6
    6.4
    I shouldn't do that.
    6.7
    I'm looking forward to it.

    Chapter 7
    7.4
    Is it alright?
    7.6
    What is it?

    Chapter 8
    8.2
    They're not yours.
    8.4
    ....Mike!

    Chapter 9
    9.2
    It's because my brother likes it too.
    9.5
    I can't believe this!

    Chapter 10
    10.3
    I wonder if my brother could?)
    10.6
    (I wonder if he'll take it....?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear! thank you so much for the answers!<3
      sorry i just updated it now. T____T
      thank you so much for your hard work!

      anyway, i've been wondering, why does the scenario sometimes exceed 5 scenario? O_O
      is it true that they put different number of scenario for each chapter?

      Delete
    2. it's true .-. 5, 6, 7 or 8 scenarios. And 3 endings

      Delete
  12. *dead*
    Arigatou!!!!!! Simply wonderfull! I love you all! :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I Wish Back to Main Story of Mike,.. How can I do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just choose switch route from the my page. :)

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have the walkthrough of the white day event? :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep up the good work! This valentine, I’m thinking of doing something special for my wife. She is also a big anime fan and I am thinking to book one of the LA event venues and to turn in into an anime valentine special! What do you think, and please feel free to share ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...