Monday 13 January 2014

[walkthrough]Toma Saji - New Year's Party Event (My Contract Marriage)

Toma's Walkthrough
Option that i bold and underline get highest point
(Highest Point : 5 Middle Point : 3 Lowest Point 1)
(AP = Affection Point)

Special  Thanks :
the2glams
(I will put the other options if i don't get 5 Point)
(Please help me correct the answers)


-Chapter 5-
Mr. Saionji didn't do anything
I asked him to
I'm sorry

Mission : Item 1 (100 Platinum or 200 Marriage)

-Scenario 8-
That's your job
I'm used to it
It's just acting

-Scenario 10-
Say what you just said again.
It's a secret
Because what you just said made me happy

-Scenario 12-
As your wife, I try to know everything (3)
I wonder..
I won't be defeated by your fans

Mission : Item 2 (200 Platinum or 350 Marriage)

-Scenario 12-
I'm ok
I can do it myself
What, how embarrassing.. (3)

-Premium Ending-
>26 AP

*i will keep updating this walkthrough

2 comments:

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...