Saturday 18 January 2014

[random]invite Id for NinjaLove+ & Voltage's new game

Shall we date?: Ninja Love+ - screenshot

Hello gals~
if you're playing Ninja Love+,
please use my friend's ID to get free stuffs ^^~
Gew7ta490e

thank you so much gals~
(fyi : i don't play ninja love +)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

and what do you think of Our Two Bedroom Story game?
personally, i love it so much! :3 more than class trip rush/dreamy days
i really like the script, it's more detail. >.<
and i also like the story~ <3

at the moment my favorite is Kaoru. <3
i wanted to play Minato's route, 
but i think his personality is similar with Yamato from My Forged Wedding..
so I decided to hold it first.
so, what do you think of Minato's route?
please tell me about his personality or the story-line.
hehe~ maybe later i will change my mind and play his route. :3
thank you so much gals~
love yaa and happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite it Karou too lol
    I played and prologue and the first episode of his and I really would like to keep reading, but sadly I can't :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, ikr!
      we can't resist him. >.< hihi. :3
      whyy? you should play his route, really worth it! >.<

      Delete
  2. As I know, the prologue and the first chapter are free and I saw in a review that his personality is the same as it is in the prilogue/first chapter

    He looks like an ore-sama/tsundere kind of guy.... but he is unexpectedly kind too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what? he's tsundere? O_O
      hahahaa, XD guess I have to play his route. XD
      thank you so much dear! :3 hihi~
      hope you enjoy playing this game too ^^~

      Delete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...