Monday 24 June 2013

[update][AskAzu]Voltage for GREE Response Regarding Early Completion Rewards (Be My Princess)

To reply this question :


I sent mail to Voltage about the early completion rewards that promised to be delivered on 21 of this June.
and they're kindly reply to the incident.


I deeply thank you for replying the mail. :)
I know that they did their best for the event. 

Ganbatte ne ^^~

Anyway, i received the Large Early Completion Set.
But i haven't receive Small & Medium Set.
I remember i got all Sets from the event.
Maybe Voltage just need some times to send it.
Let's be patient and wait. :)
I hope this is answering your question Rumi-chan ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...