Thursday 20 June 2013

[update]Mirai's Sequel is out ! (Seduced In The Sleepless City)


Voltage went really crazy with the updates. ;_;
i want to play all, but i had to take a look at my deposit. *crying in the corner*
I skipped almost all of the guy, but i prioritize Mirai the most *cheers*
Yes, i bought Mirai's Sequel with some scarification, lol.
I played it this afternoon, but i couldn't manage to get Super Happy Ending. 
I will keep trying to get the Super Happy Ending with Mirai.
Anyway, i couldn't hold it anymore, Mirai is too cute. 
I felt i could die. ♥ >////< 
i just can't help but keep interested in him more and more.
I love ya, Mirai 

(Edited 24 June)
I just realize SISTC's Super Happy Ending = Happy Ending, =___=|||
I played MFW too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...