Thursday 3 October 2013

[random]BMP Event's Early Completion Reward, Toma's Story & AskAzu section

So, i just want to talk about anything in this post..
(you can refer to the title of this post actually)


First of all, it's regarding BMP Event's early completion rewards..
today there's an announcement that BMP Gree already deliver the rewards..
but i check my inbox, i don't get it.. 

WHY??

i completed the early completion mission on 22 Sept. T__T
but why i don't get the rewards? T___T
i straightly write another complain letter to BMP Gree..
i can't accept this..

[Spoiler Alert]


and also, still Toma's story..
i choose 3 consecutive answers with the lowest point..
i really have bad luck..
i just want to cry in the corner and eat ice cream..
today is not really my day.. *sigh*


my last word of today :
I will try my best to update Toma's & Matthew's walkthrough and the blogs everyday.
but i may reply your comment or message (google+) on weekend.
and also for AskAzu section,
i also will post it on weekend..
so, i'm really sorry for Sky, Angelica, Anon & Kristy who send me letter.
i have to reply it on weekend.
and thank you so much for the understanding 

4 comments:

  1. My event mates and I didnt get it either. I'm SO MAD at GREE. I really need that closet space. i dont wanna discard my precious clothes with high charm. Its such a waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe~
      they sent it to us yesterday :)
      please check your inbox if you haven't check it Nurul. :)

      Delete
  2. I contacted Gree & they sent me the reward after a couple hours. Hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anon ^^~
      thank you for informing me. :)
      yes, i also contacted GREE, and yesterday they sent it. XD~
      thank you very much <3

      Delete

Dear friends, please give comment that's related to the post.
If you want to go out of topic, please go to AskAzu~ page and submit your question there. :)
All your questions (about games or else) will be posted individually to share with the other instead buried on the comments for certain post & asked over and over again.
Have a good day.

With love, Azusa~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...